About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Monday, December 28, 2009

Stay Tuned

To everyone that has even remotely cared enough to check on my blog spot I havent been writing much lately because I have been gathering my thoughts and beginning in the New Year I am going to try to blog weekly so please stay tuned...Just have to make sure I have something interesting to talk about each week to hold peoples interests, shoot if you have any ideas please feel free to throw some at me, I may do like a weekly wrap up of things that I enjoy the most (music, movies, sports...etc) and then add in some of my own personal thoughts that need to be vented out or discussed in the blog. But as I said everyone please stay tuned...thanks, have a happy new year

1 comment:

  1. Yo real talk, write what you feel homie. That's what I do and it's kind of like therapy for me you know. Give it a shot. I'll be watching brother. *daps up* Peace.

    -HB

    ReplyDelete