About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Really Grinds My Gears - Part 1


I read an interesting post by my wife this morning on Facebook and was in tears laughing, and then some stuff happened at work and spawned me to release a few pet peeves of mine on Facebook throughout the morning/afternoon...well I have decided to move those I selected as well as a few more that I agreed with a friend of mine (Carli, who also inspired me to use that Grinds My Gear name for this a la Family Guy). I will probably do this from time to time when I come across things that people either do or say that really gets under my skin or (everyone say it with me) GRINDS MY GEARS!!!

- I hate when people ask me a question and then immediately answer it themselves as soon as they finish asking the damn question...YOU COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THE ANSWER PRIOR TO OPENING YOUR FUCKING LIPS TO ASK ME FUCK FACE!!!

- people that say "my work" or "his/her work" instead of "my job" or "his/her job", for instance...."Jim from MY WORK just got a new Nissan Maxima"....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THAT, i mean come on how hard is it to just say MY JOB, FUCK!!!

- when someone asks the question "are you sleep" this one is pretty self explanatory

- another retarded question when someone calls you "who is this"....look you hillbillie YOU CALLED ME!!! damn you just clicked on my name in the contacts of your phone or dialed my number so how the hell do you fix your dumb ass face to ask who is this, GTFOH!!!

- when someone tells me that Joe Budden is a one hit wonder, that couldnt be any further from the truth, maybe your feeble ass mind just cant comprehend good music or you are a Lil Wayne/Nicki Minaj fan again I say GTFOH!!! Budden has hits but in the words of my dude Jay-Z "do you listen to music or do you just skim through it"...a hit isnt just a commercially successful song, I mean think about this for a second, without a hit Joe Budden still has a great fan base and you can't say that about any other "SO CALLED" one hit wonders....so do me a favor and learn HOW to hear before you JUDGE.

- people that say Jay-Z is a part of the illuminati especially considering a majority of those same individuals have absolutely no idea what the illuminati is or represents. Stop believing the 1st thing you hear about someone just because you may not like them or what they do you sheep ass bastards. Read a book on the illuminati such as "The Illuminati - A Secret Society Revealed" or "Oracle Of The Illuminati - Contact, Co-Creation, Coincidence" (yeah surprised I know that huh), pin point specific things that would tie him to it and explain them to me when you get a chance....watching Tom Hanks in Angels & Demons doesn't give you the necessary backing to make such judgements & accusations so please open your hand and touch your face as fast & hard as you possibly can, thank you.

- this has been one that I have had to endure pretty much my whole life and I dont handle it well now but I hate when people say "light skinnedDID" and notice I put the end the way I did because thats what it sounds like...look nimrods that may say this please learn how to speak thats all!!!

- when I hear someone say "no your OTHER left"....man WTF is that!!!

To Be Continued.....

1 comment: