About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Please Support My People!!!

This blog is just to shed some light on some of my peoples out there that are trying to make moves and I want to generate some traffic and attention to these brothers because they are all good dudes. So do me a favor, when you get a chance please visit their sites that I list and if you see or hear something you like please support, I myself (once I get some extra ends) will be supporting all of these dudes in my own way, along with promoting the goods once I actually receive them be it shirts or music. And if you like what they have to offer tell a friend to tell a friend...thank you

- The first place I need you to visit is Foe Company (http://foecompany.com/) which is headed up by a partner of mine that I went to high school with, great guy all the way around and highly artistic/creative. His site offers an array of tee shirts which feature his creative side & style and the newest shirts he will have out for the masses are in support for our Haitian brothers & sisters dealing with that tragedy with 100% proceeds going to the Red Cross relief funds for Haiti. My dude Rod has always aspired to be to this point ever since we were in graphic design class together and I am so happy and proud to see him get there.

- The next is for my dude out in Atlanta, my man Cam and his site Soul Simplicity (http://www.soulsimplicity.com/) which is a site that also sells clothing with the overall goal of bonding with the community through all of the varying outlets (clothing, music, & politics). He is a very good friend of mine as well and I believe he is going to take this places along with the help of our other good friend LA. I was around during the time when my dudes were just kind of going through the early stages of this movement and I always knew that it would get to this point because you had to see the drive in these brothers to really understand what I am trying to say.


- The next site is for my dudes Ashy L Bowz and their site No Lotion (http://nolotionnation.ning.com/). They are a hip hop group out of Brooklyn...and I must say these cats are a refreshing sound in the world on hip hop in my opinion. I met them through Twitter and just built a good relationship with the both of them because one they are crazy funny and two they are just real brothers & creative. Their zone is music and I think they have the ability to be the "NEXT THING". Check them out, they have a some good music out there (I have their albums so you can trust me) and you can now check them every Thursday on Elbow Radio, and stay tuned for their new album to be released on Ash Wednesday...told you these dudes were creative.


- The next site is one of my dudes by the name of Ant aka Mr. Infamy and his site InfamyTV (http://infamytv.ning.com/). I have heavy respect for this cat because he GETS IT...he is a hip hop artist in nature but he is the epitome of the hip hop culture. He is doing his part to bring hip hop into a good place by creating his website and having a lot of great unknown cats come together and use the site as a springboard for exposure and unity amongst artists while also promoting his own musical activities with his team "Da Hoodfellas". And he has the new Old School Hip Hop section which I myself have been a silent partner in, so go check the site.


So just slide through and check these sites out, as I said they are all making moves to not only better themselves but in a lot of way, better us all through a cultural standpoint. Yes they are friends of mine so yeah maybe my opinions on all these guys and their abilities is skewed but I just want to help them and get them out there to the people. They are all great friends but more so great ARTISTS....DUECES

1 comment:

  1. I'll check your people out. I already am familiar with Ant but I never fucked with Ashy cause they was goin in on Joe one day and though he may be an asshole he's OUR asshole! (nohomo) But I'll forgive and forget and check em out lol

    ReplyDelete