About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Really Grinds My Gears - Part 2


Yall already know the routine so here goes...

- when you spend your whole morning shoveling out your parking space after a snow storm and some duck faced bastard parks in your spot when you leave...it's like come on dickhead you know I shoveled that spot out why would you park in it. All my peeps that have had to deal with those snow storms know all about this

- BITTER ASS PEOPLE...oh my damn they grind my gears more than anything, it's like why are you so bitter? You are mad angry at everything, if you got your heart broke or cant find someone to love you hate on others, if your friend gets something you dont show love you just hate on it, it's like come on yall WTF!!! i noticed this is a huge problem especially with women and lately with these dudes with a little vagina up in them...stop being bitter, work on changing yourself and maybe your stink ass situations in life will change and you wont have to be bitter, ol Colonel Stinkmeaner ass niggas. Talk to em and say shit like "you its mad nice outside son" and they respond with "man fuck the sunshine nigga"....hit em with "oh man love is a beautiful thing" and their response is "there is no such thing as love" well maybe not for you and your stink ass bitter beer face attitude.

- People that beep the horn behind you when you are sitting at a red light with a NO TURN ON RED sign, its like come on ock you want me to get a ticket because you are trying to hurry up and get to your minimum wage job putting down sawdust after some 9 year old throws up in the lunchroom...GTFOH and wait you schmuck!!!

- People that are afraid to be who they really are and put on masks...it's like if you have to hide your true self then you arent shit to me. To me it means that you are timid and afraid to be you because you are worried about public image. Me personally I could care less what anyone thinks about me, I am more than comfortable with myself. Be honest with yourself

- When someone dresses their kids like pure and utter trash yet they look like a million bucks....come on man your kids should be fresh to death all the time unless you are just broke then you all look like trash together.

- Assholes that beep their horns for people late at night, its like come on son I know everyone and their mother has a cell phone, call his goofy ass and tell him to come downstairs.

- Women that always run around talking about independent they are yet they are living with their parents and this doesnt apply across the board to all women because sometimes there are circumstances or you are saving up your loot to get your thing poppin but its for those extra-Beyonce (not a shot cuz I fucks with Bey) ass women that run around talking about they dont need a man and all that rah rah. How are you independent and you sleeping in the same room that you lost your 1st tooth in...im sorry but I have a problem with this. Get your own place, pay your own rent, have some bills in YOUR name that YOU actually pay for, take care of your own biz and then you can talk to me about your so called independence.

stay tuned for part 3, but until then.....DUECES

1 comment: