About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Name Change To "The Matrix Revealed"

(This is how I see the Matrix, how does it look to you???)

Someone asked me why the name change of the blog and I didn't explain it in full but I figure le me blog it up and im assuming that this person will read it so here goes. The reason for the name change was because I wanted to go with something that fit me a little better than "Reality Is My Only Option". The new name is more in tune with what I will be using my blogspot for and that is to hopefully write something that will open the readers eyes to something new, something they hadn't previously thought of, or even something that the world has tried to disguise or hide. The Matrix was a system of control and I feel like a lot of things in and around us are the exact same way from the media to even just word of mouth, these things guide many of our thoughts and ideas to shape the ways that they want us to think and not look at the picture as it is. I am not saying I am immune but a lot of things I see in a different way than others and I will use my blogs to shed a little light on the reality of things thus the name "The Matrix Revealed".....enjoy

This video explains exactly what I mean...please listen carefully:

No comments:

Post a Comment