About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Hibernation (A Little Hiatus)

Ya boy Neo will be on a little break, not for any reason other than sometimes we have to regroup our thoughts, actions, etc and get that balance back so every now and then I have to go into recluse and hibernate (physically, mentally, & spiritually). Life can get demanding at times and between all this work and these projects, trying to figure out where my family and I will be moving to once my job moves futher into downtown, etc I am just exhausted. I just wont be around much so this is merely a heads up to those that actually care enough to wonder. Not saying I won't be in contact with my loved ones or even periodically poppin in and out online but the steady influx of blogs, Facebook posts, & YouTube videos will be kind of at a stand still until I sort some things out. No I am not stressing or ready to choke nobody I just need some time to cleanse the system a little that's all (which we all should do from time to time to get that focus back we tend to lose), so I don't want no one bugging out cause it's not even like that. It may be 2 weeks, 2 months, who knows but when I come back it will be ON!!! I'll be back with the Old School joints of the day & Neo's REALTALK 101 for Facebook, some more videos for my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/mrallenakaneo and the blogs cause I have some great ideas for some new topics. Oh and for all my Joe Budden fans I will be doing a special "30 Days Of Budden" to highlight 30 of his best tracks in my eyes so that those that either don't know about him or understand him can get a better understanding as to why we go so hard for the homie Joey...plus I have that blog about those infamous "FUCK MY LIFE (FML)" people that dont appreciate the air that they breathe so stay tuned. See you all when I awake from my hibernation, DUECES

No comments:

Post a Comment