About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Grinds My Gears - Part 4

Today was a pretty interesting day, had a few things happen that sparked this edition of Gears, enjoy...

- People that come up to me and just start speaking spanish like I truly know what the fuck they are talking about...look you chubby chick with a moustache I AM NOT SPANISH, I don't even look spanish...DO I???

- People that stand too close to you while you are in line somewhere, I think I mentioned this one before but it really grinds my (and my wife Kiesha's) gears!!! Back what they call THE FUCK UP you oily bastard before I fart on your damn stomach

- Internet thugs and tough guys...come on son you tough talking on YouTube over a fuck ass corny ass football game (in this example I mean that lame ass Backbreaker game), i mean these internet nerds, geeks and fake thugs stay talking tough over some dumb stuff...just gonna SMH at that

- people not aware of the difference between "HATE" and "OPINION"...just let that one sink in

- Mucus....nuff said (had a bad cold this week)

- Eating healthy, this is so tough to do because of cost and then I gotta look at labels for calorie counting, it's much easier to just hit the dollar menu at McDonalds

- people without shit always telling you hot to GET, KEEP, or MAINTAIN shit...worry about your own shitty life and stop trying to tell me how to live mine. Also if you are a failure at everything you do how in the blue hell are you going to tell me how to not be a failure at the same shit....*holds up C'mon Son sign* GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!!!

- Bad mouthing the competition just to sell your product, i mean come on Comcast and Verizon, get over yourselves Comcast you suck and I know cause I have to deal with you...and Verizon yall think yall run everything but in essence you suck too, just my opinion like it or hate it I could care less than a pigeon fart

- People that smoke and throw their cigarette butts on the ground still lit when there is one of those cigarette recepticle things right there, thats just asinine

- People that smoke and get an additional like 6 breaks throughout the day while I only have my stingy ass two 15 minute joints, how is that fair. I mean they get their two 15 minute breaks plus the other 6 to go outside and smoke a square, thats some ol bullshit

- Assholes that beep at you when you are stopped at a red light, hey look dickhead pull over and let me get your address so I can send the ticket to you for payment...sit there and wait you dweeb

4 comments:

  1. LMFAO we see eye to eye on all of these. I may need to do one of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that is so true i just barked on a ol ass lady for being to close to me in the kroger line.... next time im gonna just fart on her and ask her how does it smell..... if i do one you got to co-sign me for doing a grind my gears joint!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got you B, I will put a link in if you make one and that chick needs to get farted on my G LMAO...and yo you peep how I added the music instrumentals to my blog, yeah im getting official I actually got that inspiration from my homie Bam that commented right before you. And Bam I am glad you feel me son and yeah jump on in on the Grinds My Gears movement son, cause your blog site is steadily inspiring me to stay on my blog grind seriously cause you go in my dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL gotta luv u doggy, it's crazy because i'm sure some many people feel like u. I hate when i'm in line at the store and a indian dude is on my back(don't mean to be racist but it's true). I can barely take the next step without him breathing on my neck. I just turn and look at him like he stupid. I don't understand the rush, we both in line, u ain't going no where like me. Hoping on my back ain't going to make it no better.

    Just to let u know doggy, u could pass for a dominican dude. I told u before, they do it to my wife so I know how u feel. Shit that get me is that they come full force. No warning just start speaking, brother like me would just walk away. They would b mad at me, start cursing me out in spanish. Just wanted to add my 2 cents in homie holla.

    ReplyDelete