About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

J. Cole At SOB's

This vid post is just to show the skill of my dude J. Cole, I am going to go down in flames telling cats to pay attention to this kid if I have to because I honestly believe he has "IT". I will be composing a full fledged blog about my dude just to highlight his talent and honestly not on no groupie shit or nothing but I hope the homie has a chance to read it so he can know that his hard work is appreciated by the masses cause anyone I have put on to the homie has said to me "son you weren't lying about J. Cole"...the kid got skills, and my favorite part of this video was what he said beginning at about the 1:50 mark...very witty and clever, check him out, DUECES.....

No comments:

Post a Comment