About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Neo's Open Letters - To The Daddys











This is just a little vlog (click link below) dedicated to those good men out there that are on their jobs as fathers. A lot of times I see and hear nothing but negative stuff when it comes to men so I took some time out of my day today to make sure to recognize some of the good ones and let people know that its alright to tell someone they are doing a great job and not just tear them down when they fall off or do something wrong. So this is my salute to all the stand up fathers, stepfathers, stand in fathers, guardians, brothers that have to be fathers, uncles, cousins, godfathers etc that are helping to raise our children up...YOU ARE APPRECIATED

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5523108

No comments:

Post a Comment