About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reconnecting with friends on Facebook.......PRICELESS!!!













ATTENTION: As always please pause the Matrix movie soundbite off to the left side of the screen prior to listening to watching the video...kinda hard to hear me over Morpheus, oh and Facebook heads reading this in the "Notes" section you won't be able to see the video unless you come directly to my blog so just click "View Original Post" down below...NOW PROCEED!!!

Just had to do a little blog/vlog after speaking with my homie Lu on Facebook today, he is a childhood friend and we were speaking on how much of a benefit this Facebook thing is in that regard of being able to re-connect with some of the great people that you knew growing up. He said I should blog about it so I decided to do just that but put it in video form. As always pardon the randomness of my thoughts but all of these vlogs are straight off the top as you know so I don't technically plan them out, I just go with the raw emotion. So this is just to illustrate some of the reasons why I truly think this whole Facebook thing is good, some may agree, some may feel different, some may just not giving a flying squirrel fart but that's out of my hands at this point...so enjoy and big shoutout to Plainfield and all of my people from there that I know and love

No comments:

Post a Comment