About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Neo's Open Letters - To Shania & Quentin


This is the 1st vlog entry for my blogspot series "Neo's Open Letters" in which I will speak on some of the most important people in my life and what better way to do my 1st blog than to dedicate it to my children, oh and before you play the vid you can pause the little intro player for my blog over to your left so that you can hear the video. These videos to these great people in my life are kind of like time capsules so I wanted to make sure I did something extra special for my Prince & Princess, & pardon the randomness of my thoughts I was kind of everywhere but I want to do these straight from the heart no script...so it's all off top and it's all in the message i'm trying to get across so pay attention kids, DADDY LOVES YA BOTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment