About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Great Video (NY-Z by Absolute)

Just had to write a small little blog about this to shed some light on this amazing video constructed by filmaker Danny Clinch about my favorite MC, Jay-Z. Everything about this video is just amazing from the cinematography to just the message and things that were being said by Jay so I wanted to make sure that it got some shine because it is a very good. You can hate on him all you want, talk about all that illuminati trash yall speak of (yet truthfully know nothing about) but this is a dope piece right here and it's not all about Jay it's about music and music is UNIVERSAL. The pics beginning at the 12:31 mark and then the speech on music that Jay gave at the 12:53 mark was just GREAT!!!! Simply AMAZING...I don't have much more to say other than that, I don't mind spending 15 mins of my life on something so well put together...enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment