About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, February 20, 2010

1st Blog/Vlog For My Site

Just wanted to drop a little video using my new means of operation to see how I liked it and so far so good. I will vlog occassionally but typically this is still a means to express myself through written or typed words. The videos will generally be for my "Neo's Open Letters" series and other forms of vlogging as I come up with varying ideas. This will be the only site where you will actually be able to see me as it is more of a personal expression so I felt the need to step from behind the camera for it, unlike my YouTube channel (MYrealiTV) where it is supposed to show the viewer what my life looks like from my point of view, thus why you never see me actually in the videos on YouTube. But enjoy the vid and there will be more to come as inspiration hits me....DUECES

No comments:

Post a Comment