About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, February 13, 2010

In A Perfect World













- rich people wouldnt win the lottery
- the side effects of the medicines on those tv commercials wouldn't be as bad as the problem they are trying to fix
- this Facebook app on my iPhone wouldn't force close so much
- eating healthy wouldn't require you to be damn near rich and sacrifice the taste of food cause half that shit taste like a damp paper towel
- skinny jeans wouldnt be fashionable
- Lil Mama and Kanye would have stayed in their seats
- men would have a form of birth control pills, most dudes need em
- there wouldnt be so many single mothers left to raise these children by themselves
- America would spend a little more time worrying about the messed up parts of it's own country as opposed to someone else (and no I do not mean in times of disaster such as with Haiti)
- No one would buy a booger green colored car
- people would actually use their own minds and stop letting people, or the news, or the media influence their thoughts and ideas
- people would listen to me talk or read my blogs instead of me feeling like I am just wasting my time
- OJ Da Juiceman wouldn't be on that "Who's Real" song with Jadakiss cause he is straight buns (some of my brother Kas's slang)
- There would be no such thing as blue balls
- George Bush would have been born a female (both of those idiots)
- They wouldn't give Obama such a hard time just because of his skin color
- Chris Henry wouldn't have fallen off the back of that truck (RIP #15 not a Bengals fan but I can appreciate when a man turns himself around and goes down the right path in life)
- My pops would have stayed away from trouble and been right there all along for both my brother and I growing up (we love you Dad)
- I would never make mistakes and make my queen cry
- I would have achieved a greater status in life and been able to give my mother whatever her heart desired
- My wife, kids & myself would be living in Jersey much closer to our family and friends because we miss them more than they will ever possibly know (yeah Kas, Rob, Jason & everyone else im talking to you all)
- My 2 favorite MC's of all time would be on a song together, Jay-Z & Joe Budden
- Biggie wouldn't have went to Cali during that time
- My Uncle Eric would not have died in that car crash, which would have directly impacted my Grandma differently (RIP Uncle Eric & Grandma, i love and miss you both)

2 comments:

  1. This is where I wanna live. I feel a poem coming on. Inspiring to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L'z you know I appreciate it and I love to spark creativity because all of yall push my creativity constantly

    ReplyDelete