About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Letter I Will Never Send by Neo

I think i'll write a letter/blog
to all my enemies & detractors
haters and envious bastards
hit em with some subliminal rhetoric
to make their feeble minds sick
do my best to ether their bullshit
with an array of my quick wit
make em wish they were still on
my team instead of against it
I could be talking to you prick
if you are feeling a bit sensitive
cause a lot of flimsy fuckers blow
loudly in the changing wind
some call themselves real and
some even call themselves your friends
and although initially painful
its bittersweet when that relationship ends
this letter/blog was written by your friend Neo
one that I will never send.............................


I SALUTE YOU!!!

1 comment: