About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick Commercial Blog

I was sitting here tonight in bed with my wife (bear with me I am not about to take it there you nasty heathens) and I was updating my YouTube channel (MYrealiTV, shameless plug I know) and I was going through my favorites videos and watched this Kobe Bryant Nike Commercial about 10 times and began to realize why I love it so much, it's because I feel like in a way he is speaking for me and how I feel aside from the basketball references throughout. I am not one that bases who he is on what the view of me is portraying because those that know me, I MEAN TRULY KNOW ME, know the type of person that I am and they love me unconditionally...yet I still manage to hit snags along the way which is just a part of life. But this commercial made me realize that with me there is no in between you either hate me or love me...which side are you on???



That last statement by Kobe spoke directly to how I feel, "HATE THAT, hate it with all your heart.....and hate that I am loved for the exact same reasons"...case in point Kobe is my dude no matter what people think about him, you think bad generally because you dont understand and like Nas said "people fear what they dont understand and hate what they cant conquer".....DUECES

2 comments:

  1. You aint never lied about that D, people do fear what they dont know, rather than admitting that they dont understand something or some one they rather "hate". In their mind it makes more sense to put someone or something down to make their own selves or thoughts seem more valid or superior. Where as in a perfect world we can all learn something from everyone, even the idiots. At least thats the way I see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cosign all of what you just said S Dot, i mean its just ridiculous they way people are made up these days, its like how the fuck were you raised as a child? I wasn't born to hate on anyone, if I see someone doing good for themselves, in a better position than myself even I will look at them and actually be proud of them and look to their blueprint of success and try to follow it with the hopes of one day also reaching that level. Then as the commercial is saying you can hate me all you want, its nothing new to me but you also need to understand that those exact things you hate about me are why those that actually MATTER THE MOST love me...

    ReplyDelete