About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 1, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#3)

#3 - Anti
"I ain't the social type, I ain't with all the congregating...FUCK NIGGAS"

Alright so we are down to our last 3 and like I said to you guys yesterday the last 4 are a total reflection of me and my varying moods & personalities and this one is the perfect representation of me at times...ANTI. This song is just perfect for me when I am in those moods when I just don't want to be bothered, when I want to just close myself off from the world, and when I am not at my most friendly. I tend to get "Anti" on many occasions because well life and people just tend to piss me off and then I just block everything and everyone out. At times you may not see any new blogs or videos from me, you may see my Facebook status as simply "Anti" and it's just because I need time to myself just to sort out thoughts or just to keep from lashing out and bringing the heat to someone's neck if they come at me sideways. Joe really gave it on this song and it's one of those that I listen to frequently due to not only the strong lyrics but an incredible beat. So sit back and enjoy this next 3:58 of your life because I promise you will not be disappointed.

"I ain't got no patience with niggas that cant speak their mind...WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT A MOUTH FOR"

"i'm past real they past phoney, ignore the personal and physical attacks on me, I remain cool relaxed homie brand new...I ain't got a scratch on me"

"better tell em what reluctance is, i'm controlled by uncontrolled substances"

"be clear I ain't here to be friends you can dislike me I ain't here to pretend"

2 comments:

  1. Damn Cuzzo you stole the line that I wanted to use. I'm known for my anti ways so I can relate to this track.. Damn just seems like yesterday you started this.. And we at the finish line with the flag waving..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, I have had so much fun with it to be honest, may have to do a scaled down version for other artists lol...and I feel u on the Anti flow I swear when I heard this for the 1st time I was like oh man that's the anthem right them when I want to be dolo

    ReplyDelete