About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Rick Ross & Jay-Z........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SONG IS EPIC!!!!!!!!! Hov totally destroyed ALL YALL (Ross was nice too), yeah you *points my finger at the haters*

Rick Ross feat. Jay-Z & John Legend - Free Mason
"rumors of Lucifer I don't know who to trust, whole world want my demise...TURN THE MUSIC UP!!! hear me clearly if yall niggas fear me just say yall fear me FUCK ALL THESE FAIRY TALES, go to hell this is GOD ENGINEERING this is a hail Mary past yall interfering, he without sin shall cast the 1st stone so yall look in the mirror double check yall appearance, bitch I said I was AMAZING not that I'm a mason" - Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter

I would go through the trouble of speaking on all that "BULLSHIT" yall keep talking about when it comes to this devil worshipping, but I will simply say this...how would you feel if someone questioned your faith and what you believed in and then right behind that called you a devil worshipper or whatever yall deem these dudes to be???

"I'm on my third 6 but a devil I'm not!!!"

And as always to those opposed have a strawberry smoothie with broken glass in it on me....DUECES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment