About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 3, 2010

SPECIAL 100th BLOG: 40 Days Of Budden (#1)

#1 - "10 Minutes" (100th blog & song explanation below)
"some days i'm not invincible and I feel the pressure...like if everyone is depending on me and I just stop.........then what the fuck happens"




THANK YOU ALL.........oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my queen Key, I love you baby!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow cuzzo that was the ultimate curveball.. This song was really deep and stood out from the other tracks on the debut album.

    "Don't appreciate a man and you lose him
    Worst thing to do to an innocent man is accuse him
    And I ain't with beefin' with home's
    Bran Nubian style, I had to love ma' but leave her alone"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Cuzzo you didn't think i was going to make it easy did you...lol had to throw a monkey wrench in there...loved you 11 cuts too, I am going to put a link up to it on here

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if it could be any other song lol! 10 minutes is the reason I am a die hard Budden fan so it's no surprise that a like minded brother like yourself would make this the #1. Great countdown brother; Joe really appreciated it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete