About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 31, 2010

What Really Grinds My Gears - Part 5 (I'M GOING IN!!!!!!!) *DJ Khaled retard voice*

What up world, it's ya friendly neighborhood blogger Neo back at it again with another installment of my "What Really Grinds My Gears" blog series in which I will highlight numerous things and activities practiced out here in these streets that really just grind my gears. Sorry I been kind of M.I.A. lately been busy on my PS3 rocking with that new NCAA Football 2011 so I haven't had the time to really stay on top of my blog game but I am back today to drop some venom out there so here we go with PART 5!!!!!

  1. People that speak Spanish and English in the same damn sentence, 1st off I hate your life if you do this cause it's like come on son make up your mind on what or who you are going to be and represent...it's confusing enough half the time understanding what people are saying when speaking either of the 2 but you are going to mix it up and FURTHER con fuddle me....WTF!!!
  2. Black sneakers and white socks...listen there is a certain criteria that we all must follow and doing this should result in an instant lashing from a whip with 7 tails because it's just despicable. If you are going to do this I will make one exception and one exception only and that is please PLEASE wear ankle socks (you know the ones that barely show) and not the joints that cover your damn shin game IM JUST SAYIN!!!
  3. Social network site stalkers...look if you are going to sign up to something just to see what someone else is doing you are a waste of time, space, and energy. We see it and hear about it all the time and it's just gross
  4. Long ass shorts that look like pants, again make up your dumb ass mind because this is a fad that is just beyond ridiculous to me...the objective of shorts is so you DO NOT have to wear pants and the objective of pants is for if you DO NOT want to wear shorts....you do the math
  5. Pants hanging low WITH A FUCKING BELT!!!! Seriously what's the point of the belt, and then sometimes it's an unfastened belt, it's like come on ock you really doing it like that??? If you have to bend down to reach into your pocket for loose change you need to really re prioritize the decisions you are making in your life
  6. Female MC's that can only rap about how wet their pussies get or sex...see this is why they get no respect within the hip hop community half the time, NUFF SAID ON THIS ONE!!!
  7. Loud systems in your car that sound like pure unadulterated garbage when you ride by...listen if your back plate is all we hear when you are bumpin your sheer existence has been a joke to all those that you know...TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!
  8. People that have to be right in your face when they talk to you...it's like really B you gotta be right at my eyebrows to tell me about that shit, back up you bastard!!!!
  9. People that can't control their kids in public...if you have to keep saying Ronald's name in IHOP you seriously have to learn how to take control as a parent, I mean if I know his full name by heart before my Bacon Temptation Omelet comes out then there is a serious problem within your household and you may want to fix it or end up on your local news trying to figure out why he just beat your ass in isle 6 at Target and stole your car and crashed it in a Walmart parking lot
  10. Gnats........................that's it just GNATS!!!
  11. People that type out words in dumb ass manner, so bad that as you read it you have to go back and actually analyze what the fuck they just typed to see if you can decode the bullshit (we've all seen this on Facebook and Twitter)
  12. When I walk into work and people ask me shit before I even have a chance to say good morning, log into my computer, check my email on Microsoft Outlook, have a cup of joe, take off my jacket, etc. DAMN DUDE i just walked in this bitch how the fuck should I know if the TPS reports are ready to go...FUCK OUTTA MY FACE AND WAIT TILL 9 o clock when I actually am in the right mindstate!!!
  13. Those that do not courtesy flush...REALLY DUDE??? *holds up C'Mon Son sign*
  14. Men that allow a women ESPECIALLY their own woman to walk on the side of the sidewalk closest to the street...if you nimrods had half a brain and come common sense and proper upbringing you would know that the woman is supposed to and i repeat SUPPOSED to walk on the inside on the sidewalk not the side closest to the asphalt you fucking moron!!!

And as always if you have some things that really grind your gears please feel free to send me your issues and I will highlight them, thanks for listening...DUECES

1 comment: