About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 22, 2010

NEW JOE BUDDEN - "Short Summer" feat. Emanny


"when you done being critical, say the painter was wild but he made sure the portrait was original"

I haven't been on my blog game much lately because I been locked in on my PS3 with that NCAA Football 2011 but after hearing this new Budden track I had to run to my computer and put my peoples on because I want to make sure none of my fellow Budden fans miss it. Joe spazzed out on this track that's all imma say and he also had a new JBTV vid, well a Cheah201 joint on YouTube so i'm gonna add that too because it fits as you will see....Ayo Joe, you bodied this one brother (as you always do)


"Short Summer"

NEW JBTV/Cheah201 VID!!!

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "How they keep comparing a stove to Hell's Kitchen? That just make a nigga mad, real mad Mel Gibson."

    This song as so many quotable lines. Folks can say what they want, he still on his shit for real. This song will be played the entire weekend.

    ReplyDelete