About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 30, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#35)

#35 - Blood On The Wall
When I 1st got my copy of "Padded Room" this was one of those tracks within the 1st few days that I kept on repeat, I just fell in love with the beat and then when I was listening and realized it was Joe GOIN IN on these cats I was like "I'm loving it". He gave it to Prodigy on this one and I really was on this line "used to be hip hop to me until you bombarded me with everything ass like sodomy"....CLASSIC BUDDEN

"not a murderer or gangsta robber, washed up 90's nigga now a gangsta blogger.......your sound is old not even worth a download"

1 comment:

  1. Even though he went in on Prodigy in the second verse..(Now you just old and sick.. not old n sick.), I still don't care too much for this track.

    ReplyDelete