About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Maaaaan SIT YO ASS DOWN Part 1 (Intro To The Series)

I was going to make a video blog (vlog) about this but I haven't had the time to actually make it and there have been far too many things going on in the world and I just can't let some of this shit slide so I figured it was time to attack some of these nimrods out there so here goes....


1st person on this list that needs to take a damn seat is Dream (the R&B singer) for those not in the know...he recently remade Aaliyah's "One In A Million" and needless to say it hasn't been getting favorable responses, not one over here either. It sounds kinda of sad and makes me feel slightly suicidal not in love, I mean I do respect him and what he was trying to do and it was a good meaning behind it but he should have left it alone it's one of those songs that should NEVER BE TOUCHED a la the "We Are The World" remake that they butchered last year...so Dream.....

Next up Brett Favre, this whole circus with Brett Favre is just getting on my last nerve...all I am trying to do is get some news about the NFL from the NFL Network, ESPN, etc yet all they ever have is "Favre Watch". Come on yall dude is a grandfather and has more grey hairs than well all of our grandparents combined, and I mean how do you keep doing this year in and year out to your teammates, fans, etc. Check me out Brett we loved you back in your prime and you are a great NFL QB and destined for the Hall Of Fame but Brett please do us all a favor and....

Whoever is responsible for all this bullshit going on in Arizona, please PLEASE...

Anyone out there talking all this "Free Lil Wayne (or insert various retarded rappers that did some dumb shit here)" you are a clown to say the least, I mean these cats did the crimes and they DESERVE to do the time. I also think that these dudes should be put in with the rest of the general population, why you ask, because WHY do they deserve preferential treatment above the regular person that does the same crime? Cause you can best believe that if these dudes had to do some "REAL" jail time, not this 1 year bid for only 5 months bullshit I bet neither them nor the other idiots that think they can do whatever the hell they want cause they got some stacks will think twice before doing the dumb shit. So to all those people screaming about "Free Lil Wayne", "Free Gucci", "Free Bootsie", etc please do me a a favor and.....

Last but certainly not least, Gucci Mane, I heard that statement you said after you 1st got out of jail and I will readily admit that some parts of that were really good and actually not what I expected to come out of your mouth but then right behind the good came the bad. As soon as you started to speak about hip hop I began to lose brain cells and then you said some ol silly shit about how the hip hop game is lacking substance, SUBSTANCE ARE YOU KIDDING ME with all that nonsense you spit over tracks...all imma say to that is...


and that's it for this 1st edition of "Maaaaan Sit Yo Ass Down", hope you enjoyed it and liked where I tried to go with it...DUECES


***to anyone I spoke on in this blog, don't take offense it's nothing personal...NEO LOVES YA***

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Cuzzo you nailed these right on the head. Good job fam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im trying to get it poppin Cuzzo....gotta keep the blogspot interesting, glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete