About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day To All From Neo

This note is just my way of expressing my respect, admiration, and thanks to all of you women out there that this day was created for. It's hard to fit all of the thanks into just one day but each moment of today is special because it is celebrating the greatness of women, mothers to be exact, and it is your day to be honored how you should be. You have to deal with so much in the world but not today, you have to fight hard to be memorable but not today, you get taken for granted a good portion of the time but not today, because today is your day to be recognized. From my mothers (Mitzie, Terry, & Carol) to my beautiful wife (Kiesha) and all of my friends and family members that are mothers I thank you all for each and every thing that you do to make this world as beautiful as that word that we call "Mother". Your efforts and sacrifices, your patience and love, your tender loving care and nuturing is what helps us all come into this world healthy and ready to make something of ourselves. To all the mothers expecting, to all the women helping to raise children that aren't their own, to the aunts, cousins, and grandmothers helping to raise the next generations I thank you all as well. Special thanks to all those mothers out there with that mean belt game, keeping your kids in order not through abuse but through guided discipline with that leather strap...lol I thank you because without you and that "guidance" many of us would be out here in the world lost and doing God knows what. Each one of you that holds that title of "Mother" is a very special and unique individual, your carried us around for 9 months, you were the voice we heard the most of during that time, you were the 1st sight most of us saw, the 1st one that we cried to, the 1st one that we ran to when we fell off the bike, the 1st one we thank when we win a Grammy, and we do this because you are our strength, our lifeline, our blessing, and most importantly....OUR MOTHER. So today I want you all to enjoy it, savor it, and let this special day be more to you than just a card or flowers, more than just a nice dinner or that gift you have been dying for, let today be special because thats just what you are to those that call you "Mother"....special and we love and thank each and every one of you for all that you do....Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment