About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#39)

#39 - Big Shot (G-Unit Diss)
MAAAAAAN i always loved this one man, I mean he single handedly bodied G-Unit with this one, especially Game and 50. How many MC's can take it to a whole camp of dudes by themselves and come off like this. I was so impressed cause I was like damn he concentrated his energies and murked these dudes, I was like "man I don't know how they are gonna recover from this one", I mean the Unit held on though but they took a chink to the armor with this one from Joey. This shows his range as an MC as well cause it shows he can REALLY give you that battle rap if tested..."as far as Banks and Buck i'm done discussing em, I only beef with niggas who own publishing...Curtis you're a bum and you're almost done same artist you was dissing is exactly what you've become, saw him at Summer Jam and all he did was stare, walked on stage and all you heard was chairs (they threw the chairs at him)"

3 comments:

  1. One of my fav diss tracks! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the check in Shanda and yeah it was always one of my favorite diss tracks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole G-Unit/Budden beef was too funny. I fucks with this track.

    ReplyDelete