About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ASK NEO - 5/25/10 (New Blog Series)

"Pro football, as a game, is virtually built to weed out the chaff so that true greatness may emerge. Our oblong ball seems designed for the express purpose of making fools of men that cannot master its indiscriminate bounces. The weather conditions of the game can level the proverbial playing field in more ways than one."

Link to NFL.com story that really says what I am trying to say: http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8184f9d4&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

The above quote was taken from an article on NFL.com pertaining to this 1st question that I was posed for my newest blog series entitled "Ask Neo". In this series I will answer questions that you guys give me as honest as I possibly can. I hope you enjoy this 1st installment and if you should have any questions that you want to ask me please feel free to send them to me, thanks and enjoy....

GET ME THOSE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment