About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Neo's Old School Pick Of The Day (Outkast - Player's Ball)

***If you are reading this on Facebook 1st please click on the link "View Original Post" to my blog in order to actually watch the video***

Today's Old School Pick is a pretty good classic in my own personal opinion because it was one of those joints that really began the whole ATL movement. I mean I know there were other artists before Outkast but this song right here really brought that region of the south a lot of attention. I remember when I 1st heard this song I was like "damn I like these dudes even with their strong southern accents and all that" because they really were and still are dope MC's...

2 comments:

  1. Yo cuzzo!!! This joint is still my shit. I remember they performed this on Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah man that was dope how Martin gave them some shine like that...and yeah it was mine too, it came out like around the very 1st time I went to visit ATL

    ReplyDelete