About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Monday, May 17, 2010

Neo's Old School Pick Of The Day (EPMD - You Gots To Chill)

***If you are reading this on Facebook 1st please click on the link "View Original Post" to my blog in order to actually watch the video***

Had to take it back to yet another favorite of mine...(see a pattern with all these old school songs, they are all favs) but this one holds a lot of sentimental value to me because it's one of those songs that make me think about 2 of my favorite relatives, my Uncle Jeff and my cousin Charles. I think about my Uncle cause he just loves this joint and I think about my cousin Charles cause I remember chillin with him in my Uncle Pook's basement when we were younger playing video games and stuff and whenever he played this he would start rocking that dance that my man was doing behind Erick Sermon at about the 1:34 mark (CLASSIC), oh and when my daughter gets married imma bust out with the move my man kicked off at the 1:53 mark (he was going in). This is true hip hop and songs like this are the reason I will always be a lover of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment