About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Passing Judgement

I'm gonna speak to all the judges out there for a sec, if you judge me solely on my outer appearance, how I talk, things I say, things i write on Facebook, in my blogs, the videos I post on my YouTube page, etc then ignorance must be your mother & intolerance your father because I'm more than what I choose to always show and if you actually took time out to open the book instead of just analyzing the cover maybe then you would properly know the whole story and realize that I am a lot deeper than what you have judged me to be....got a beef with what I said then take it up with whatever deity that you believe in...DUECES *steps off of my soapbox*

"those that know me matter, those that don't....well DON'T" - Dwight James Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment