About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Friday, May 14, 2010

Neo's Old School Pick Of The Day (Full Force - Ain't My Type Of Hype)

***If you are reading this on Facebook 1st please click on the link "View Original Post" to my blog in order to actually watch the video***

Alright so I am moving the old school picks over here to my blogspot so you can now catch all the picks here. This 1st one is another favorite of mine and I figured I would go a little different because it was a song that had a video but most people will remember it from this scene in House Party (i'll add the regular video as well). The song is from Full Force called "Ain't My Type Of Hype" and it was a banger, me and my homie LA used to rock to this back in our old apartment...hope this gets everyone's weekend started off the right way, DUECES


No comments:

Post a Comment