About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, May 29, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#36)

#36 - Invisible Man
This is another great song and one of those good ol fashioned "Mood Muzik" cuts...someone asked me before why he named his cd's "Mood Muzik" and I just had to say it's simple it's MOOD MUSIC, similar to is you are trying to set a mood for a romantic evening and you play Maxwell or Luther Vandross, just down a different lane with the mood. This song is dope for a number of reasons and the main one is the whole message within it, I mean I could go into the song real deeply but you can hear it for yourself what he is saying and his words and delivery are just seemless on here, PAY ATTENTION!!!

"staring out a project window under mad stresses, me and my mental got 2 different addresses"

"if I was Kanye I wouldn't have these problems.....but then i'd have Kanye's problems"

1 comment:

  1. AH YES YES YES!!!!!

    MM3 is a FUCKING BIBLE!!! YOU HEAR ME A F-U-C-K-I-N-G B-I-B-L-E

    ReplyDelete