About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, May 27, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#38)

#38 - State Of You
This is one of those songs I just zone out to when I am in a crazy emotional state, he goes in on this one and pretty much on every track from "Escape Route" (which is a dope cd if you aren't up on it). It's one of those songs you kind of just feel deep down because he speaks on many relatable topics...I mean the line "I got demons by my door staked out, i'm inside going over my escape route" alone was just a classic/memorable line. And the last verse was just venom...he spits with such conviction, it just engulfs you in the song.

"so try fucking the world, ain't as easy as you think"

1 comment:

  1. This beat is what sells it on me.. He spit some nice lines on this track.

    ReplyDelete