About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#12)

#12 - She Wanna Know feat. Lil Mo
"it's bad enough that the mic gives me feedback, I ain't gotta come home and see that"

Now if some of the other joints within the top 1 through 10 been a little less potent this would have easily been in that top or upper echelon of my favorite Budden songs because this one right here was just the TRUTH to me. I remember when I was on Blackplanet.com I would steadily use lines from this song on my profile because I swear to you Joe spoke to exactly how I felt about a lot of situations as far as relationships go, it was like he was speaking for me with this one. And I will admit that upon hearing this it began to change a lot of my outlook towards relationships in general and what they were and should kind of be about. The whole mood of this song was on point, nice ride out music just like the last one in the blog series "Sacred" and again this SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE, man what the fuck were they doing up there at Def Jam, they stayed putting out garbage ass shit while Joe had this crack on that 1st album...I still SMH at that bullshit I'm telling you. These are some of the best bars...EVER!!!!!!!

"fuck I need to cheat on you for I'm already winning"

"please believe boo, won't deceive you it's not just a want...I NEED YOU"

"ma I'm all about you and me but you sloooooooowly losing me when you keep accusing me"

"nothing wrong with arguing but we having the same ones, either you gonna ride out or you gon spoil it either you gon take a shit or get up off of the toilet"

"how many times I gotta tell you boo you all that I got, how many times I gotta tell you be secure in your spot, I understand so I can knock it but I'm your man stop it, checking my two way and going through my pants pockets"

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh this was my shit off the album!!! This is why I said folks was foolish for sleeping and Def Jam were idiots for not giving him another shot. This is the song you want to tell your main lady just how you feel.

    "If I'm real in a deal
    And then, she wanna know if I feel how she feel
    And real when I'm dealin, please believe boo
    Won't deceive you - it's not just a want, I need you"

    Man I can't wait to see the next ones.. You have me AMPED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah cuzzo I totally agree homie, this is that track that makes me just want to grab Kiesh hop in the V and ride out holding her hand with the sunroof open and me spitting that game to her, let her know how much I love her you know what I mean. And imma keep em coming cuzzo trust and believe that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to cosign this one. I LOVE this joint off that album. Lil Mo killed it and Joe came straight from the heart with some real relationship ish.

    ReplyDelete