About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#18)

#18 - Forgive Me
"i'm aware my opinions hated, so why the fuck am I so opinionated"

Another great track off that "Escape Route" CD and believe me if you don't have it you need to really re-evaluate some shit in your life because songs like this highlight the joint and really immerse you in the whole Budden experience. This one right here is a track I throw on when I am just feeling like I need some forgiveness for some of my actiosn and thoughts because I know I can get kind of brash and hurt some people sometimes with the things I may do and say, but I have to be that way cause that's just me and that's all I know how to be..."I'll be my own filter" - Joe Budden

"in a state of confusion, what i intended is never the conclusion, amusing normally the one they accusing, maybe that explains my seclusion"

I left it with that line because that's exactly how I feel at times because I may have good intentions when I do or say stuff but it's never taken that way and always turned into something negative...again this is why I not only relate to this song but to Joe Budden so well

2 comments:

  1. Another dope selection cuzzo and when he goes in like this, it's when he's at his best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you on that one Cuzzo, people tell me sometimes that Joe is too emo but I'm like "nigga who isn't" he just is honest and not afraid to share himself with the public and that's why people like myself and many oter respect him so much because it's not just music to us it's therapy, it's a voice for how we all feel sometimes, it's spoken words that many of our hearts can't even formulate

    ReplyDelete