About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 27, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#7)

#7 - Russian Roulette Freestyle
"I'm outspoken, out casted, when the odds were outrageous a nigga outlasted"

Okay I had to go with another freestyle and many may argue and say that this one shouldn't be this high but you gotta understand the reason why I put this one here, it was simply due to the fact that I loved this song originally by Ri-Ri and then if you are a Budden fan like myself you know that he was going through a lot of stuff around this time with breakups, new chicks, the Wu shit, so it has a stronger meaning and the words speak with more venom in my opinion. Like the part about his ex (who I won't mention cause I don't give away free shine) was just bananas to me, as were all the other lyrics because unlike a majority of these bullshit rappers Joe actually speaks about real shit. Joe does nothing but spit good lyrics so I don't get why these lames out here really think they can see him on the mic cause at the end of the day in hip hop that's what matters....IMO

"out of every battle I ain't lost yet, they say i'm misunderstood I say my points just ain't come across yet"

"she can do what she want as long as she don't do it near me"

"since we no longer you and Cotto get the same advice need to fire everybody in your corner"

2 comments:

  1. Hmm interesting choice this one is. I like this version better than Rihanna's version. He was basically venting out frustrations on this track as we all do when listening to music..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man that's why I love it, him venting always makes for great tracks

    ReplyDelete