About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#33)

#33 - Outcast
Possibly the best 2 plus minutes I ever spent listening to a song in my life...from the 1st time I heard this song it has always stayed as one of my personal favorites because the lyrical content was just ridiculous. This is one of those joints that I really don't need to spend a whole lot of time explaining on as it speaks for itself so enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. "Oxymoron, stubborn as brick y'all //
    I'm a five star suite with the view of a brick wall //
    High class scumbag, coceited nobody //
    A popular stranger, I see shit like nobody"


    Killledddddd it!!!!! Might be top 15 for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Wolf I know believe me it was hard to rate this one at this slot but damn near all his songs in one way or another are top 10/top 15 joints to me...trust me man it was a hard list to make lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Poor righteous teacher nah I'm more like an outcast"

    Beat is sick.. and he kicked some ill lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Cuzzo and I can't even lie when he 1st dropped that line I didn't catch it fully...I know man I know I stay losing but my mental is elsewhere sometimes when crack is coming out the headphones

    ReplyDelete