About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Monday, June 7, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#27)

#27 - Just To Be Different
"maybe i'm regular and the world needs to adjust"

Yet another one of those songs I can just zone out to and turn on when I am locked within the depths of my mind and I need some theme music for my feelings. A lot of these songs I don't really need to go into too much explanation about and this is one of them because the line I will put at the end of this sentence shows the strength behind this track...enjoy

"why try to fit in when you are a standout"

That is by far one of the most truthful and best lines I have EVER heard.

1 comment:

  1. Yo – I understand somethin's off 'bout me (but) but nothin's forced 'bout me
    I never gave a fuck of what a nigga thought 'bout me (ohh)
    I look down upon what some see as a must
    Maybe I'm regular and the world needs to adjust
    I mean I'm everyday people (ohh) hood but still formal
    I'm normally abnormal - takin life as a lesson
    I'll leave the past in the past, tomorrow is not promised
    And today's just a gift – I guess that's why it's the present

    I love that last verse..

    ReplyDelete