About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#5)

#5 - Dumb Out
"some acquire these skills I was BORN WITH EM"

Alright loyal subjects we are now entering that top 5 of the "40 Days Of Budden" series and it's been a good ride but let's go on ahead and bring it on home with these next 5 personal favorites of mine. "Dumb Out" is a classic in any and all Budden circles because well....IT WAS SIMPLY BANANAS!!! There is no denying Joe on this one, no matter how much you hate him, how little you know about him, if you are a hip hop head then you have to really respect this song. The bars he spit were absolutely incredible to me and it's one of those songs that I consistently play no matter what the mood is that I am in because it's just raw ass hip hop.....PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

"i'm somewhere between the real and the fakeness, the red pill, blue pill, real or the Matrix"

"i'm downloading like...NIGGAS ACTUALLY PLAY THIS, maybe i'm buggin out maybe i'm on a spaceship"

"these dudes might as well be Jamie Foxx, trying to sound like somebody that already died"

"i'm the nicest dude out since Reasonable Doubt"

"now who said they fucking with me, they just said that fucking with me....they didnt mean it, NAW!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Maaaaaaaaaan I was waiting for this to get posted. I remember when he came to Baltimore for a show back in 08, this was the first joint he did. All the quotes that you listed are dope as well. Nothing else I can say about this track...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOO no way ya boy was gonna disappoint and not have this gem on the list, I play this track consistently and I do mean CONSISTENTLY...and there were so many other memorable quotes I was gonna post as well but I was like damn I will have posted the whole fucking song by the time it's all said and done

    ReplyDelete