About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 6, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#28)

#28 - Exxxes
Okay it took me a looooooooooooong ass time to even form some sort of mental understanding to what he was talking about, I was mad lost but this song is bananas and truthfully its some over the top shit but good hip hop. When I 1st listened to it I thought it was about a girl when he was initially rapping, then I was listening deeper and realized that that was too simple so then I said okay maybe he is talking about jerking off or some shit (PAUSE) but then I was like naw Joe is a bit more complex than that so then I came to a realization that it was about his depression and then it began to make a bit more sense to me considering how crazy my homie Budden can get sometimes...lol But this song was dope and the beat is chill as fuck...all imma say is listen to this and gather your own opinion but when I get a chance to talk to Joe imma ask him where he was at mentally with this one....

"said she'll never love me cause I don't love my own self"

"if we gotta stay together just to co-exist then so it is"

1 comment:

  1. This is another favorite of mine. What I think is that Joey is using is track as a means of describing a problem. Well at least from my viewpoint anyway.

    ReplyDelete