About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 19, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#15)

#15 - Thou Shall Not Fall
This is one of Budden's best songs, again it's all in the feeling he puts into it...one time someone told me that Joe was wack I told him to listen to this, yeah he's a fan now.

"i'm on a warpath go tell the opposition, naw keep it to yourself cause i'm my only competition"
"he can snort lines with his dick and won't come (cum) dope"

"i don't go out looking for drama like the feds did"

2 comments:

  1. "Dog this how you know you shouldn't feel glory
    Cause I ain't even show and end up being the story I'm sorry"

    Ah I love this track as well. The second verse is talking about when his brother got shot and he had to miss the Allhiphop.com event. Track is hella dope. The beat kills it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man the track is fire and the beat was so ill so so ill...and I loved that line too about not showing up for the show cause I remember when all that was going on.

    ReplyDelete