About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#32)

#32 - Stained
"what are you supposed to do when yourself ain't reliable, you looking in the mirror but yourself ain't desirable"

Come on yall that line alone was ill and one of the reasons why I love this song so much, it's one of those joint I throw on when I got a lot on my mind or going on with myself...good ol soul searching type music. This song was full of some of the best lines I ever heard spit by Budden and it is a classic to all Budden fans.

"i don't love nobody, don't trust nobody, don't fuck with nobody but me I can't lose"

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes!!

    This track goes in like a fat kid going to fast food spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo cuzzo you keeping me amped with this man, I was worried no one was paying attention but I forgot you are always up on it

    ReplyDelete