About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#19)

#19 - Who Killed Hip-Hop (Parts 1-2)

This one right here....this one right here nigga (Katt Williams voice), man Joe bodied everything with this one, TRUST ME!!!!!! PLEASE LISTEN!!!!!

(Part 3) Had to post it seperately because YouTube only allows 10 min joints 
 

"seen a video call Lookin Ass Nigga, grabbed the remote tired of looking at niggas"

"we the only business where you can excel with no diploma"

"the more niggas said they didn't write down lyrics the more it started to sound like they didnt"

"maybe we at a cross, Canibus had one of the dopest diss records but some still say he lost"


2 comments:

  1. Awww man cuzzo!!! 15 minutes of pure dopeness. I mean Joey touched on shit and had me thinking back. I keep this track on the Zune.

    Maybe it all started, when Roc-A-Fella parted
    Wait, (is it?) is it natural to shift toward fame? (is it?)
    I watched every last one of dudes shit on Dame
    Kind of got that in common, I could dig that pain
    When they gave Jay a desk and suit
    They finally gave a rapper a chance to come execute

    I'm just statin the truth
    Did it start when Fox stayed in the news more than she did the booth? (oh)
    Or was it when Lil' Kim stopped exploitin sex?
    The fuck is up with DMX?
    I hope dude straight (dude straight)
    Have an opinion and they gon' say you hate (you hate)
    I can't front, I'm missin the old Clue tapes (oh)
    The underground sunk further
    The Feds was on Irv, so the Inc. dropped Murder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Cuzzo this one was dope, I told you the last 20 I am going all the way out with my 40 Days series...gotta go out with a bang son. But this song was so dope cause he had me thinking about so many different reasons as to why Hip Hop is suffering...he is the only dude that can spit for 15 mins and still hold my attention

    ReplyDelete