About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Manz & Dem (Klutch Tha Game Shifta)

Ever so often I am going to highlight a friend of mine that is out here in the world doing his/her thing to bring a little shine to them. Now I know I am not this big hype machine on the web and my voice is a very minimal one but you never know how you can help someone or what door you can possibly open just by sharing information or the talents of those that you know.

"face me and get ate (8) like a 1, 3, 4" - Klutch Tha Game Shifta

That line was from a friend of mine that I met in my time on Twitter so today I decided to make this blog and feature my homie, my friend, Klutch Tha Game Shifta. He is an up and coming MC from Augusta, GA and one that I back because of his passion, creativity, and desire...and as his friend I see it only right to share his talents with those that I know in my own world. He started this dope series of videos on YouTube called "Whip Rhymes" where he steps out of his car and just flows and spits some shit for a few minutes...very creative approach and it's some very good stuff in my personal opinion. Below the videos I will put up any and all ways to reach my homie Klutch, so if you just want to show some love, constructive criticism, book him for something, or just follow his moves give my dude a shout man because he is good peoples and yall know me I am not going to cosign nothing or anyone that isn't worth a damn. So enjoy the homie Klutch and his "Whip Rhymes" series....(next features for "My Manz & Dem" include posts for my manz Skeptik, my brother New Star, and a few other cats that I know that deserve that shine)...enjoy

WHIP RHYME 1

WHIP RHYME 2

WHIP RHYME 3

WHIP RHYME 4

WHIP RHYME 5

WHIP RHYME 6

KLUTCH'S CONTACT INFO:





Serious inquiries to the email > Klutchlyfe@gmail.com will get the telephone contact info

Website Gameshifta.com coming soon
Formally of Katt Williams' KattPack records but I am separating from that situation & independently rebuilding.

No comments:

Post a Comment