About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ask Neo - 6/12/10

Next installment of the "Ask Neo" blog series in which I answer questions from you, THE VIEWERS...today's question was "What Is Your All Time Favorite Hip Hop Song"


Big Daddy Kane - "Ain't No Half Steppin"

soon as Kane went "AAAAAAH Yeah i'm with this, it's 88 time to set it straight" I just knew it was some greatness about to happen, I still remember trying to spell his name out the way he did...CLASSIC

1A) DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - "Brand New Funk"

I still go ape shit whenever I hear that flow from Will beginning at the 2:13 mark...THAT SHIT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS cuz i just love hip hop!

1B) Tha Alkaholiks - "Let It Out"

this was my shit right here, and here is where the sample came from for those NOT in the know


1C) Joe Budden - "10 Minutes"

"sometimes the best medicine is just to cry yall".....this one is self explanatory if you know the song, or ME....DUECES

No comments:

Post a Comment