About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#25)

#25 - Under The Sun
Okay this song was just bananas for numerous reasons but one reason why this one always stands out to me is because this was one of the 1st installments of Joe's JoeBuddenTV website http://www.joebuddentv.com/ that I actually watched and you can see how this song was actually built and it gives a much deeper appreciation to his creativity. I also have to give the homie Killa BH (who is a very good friend of Joe's) for a great beat selection, I will actually include the video I am speaking of, I mean the look that Budden gave when the beat finally dropped you just can see the wheels spinning and his mind racing (at about the 6:21 mark of the video below) because it was and is a dope beat. But this song is dope I mean I don't know what else to say about it.

"sometimes you gotta stand by your failures to recognize your success"

VID FROM JBTV
this video was hilarious man, especially when Joe was like "oh wait a minute CAUGHT EM....OH MY GOD Dawson's Creek.....holy snap what a fag!!!" yo I was in tears when Joe was airing BH out, this is a classic episode of JBTV especially because this is when you see behind the scenes of the creative process of one of hip hop's BEST ARTISTS!!!

"yo who do I have to fuck around here to hear a beat"

2 comments:

  1. I just fucks with Halfway House in general because the songs on there... This one in particular is a favorite because you can feel the passion and emotion that he put into the track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total cosign on my part with that sentiment cuzzo, I swear man I hope this 40 Days shit opens up some eyes and ears to the homie Joe cause DAMN!!!

    ReplyDelete