About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 13, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#21)

#21 - Dear Diary
"I got another side I never showed to you, the side where everybody is disposable, see relationships are never a threat cause I'll erase the history and act like we never met"

Man man man this one right here and that line.................i know I typically have a description for these joint but this one you just gotta listen yourself

"some people confide in the person that they sleep with, I've learned that there's no such thing as a secret"

"A couple wrong turns will turn a friend to an enemy"

and this one right here, this last part I am going to include is for all my dudes out there going through that nonsense with this silly ass baby mothers cause Joe spit some real on this:

"Dear Diary, how could she deny me how she go to bed without it fucking with her psyche? Is she wrong using him so I can come back or am I wrong for wishing I could get my cum back? Looking for sun, all I see is the hail how I'm gon' trust all I see is betrayal it's like they keep trying more and more to subdue me and only you understand, signed by yours truly"


3 comments:

  1. Ah cuzzo!!! Dear Diary!!! What more can I say about this track that hasn't already been said. You know that old saying that a person put their drawers in something. That's what Joey did on this track.

    I want fillet mignon you want oatmeal
    Add up our differences equals up to no meal
    No mills yup no deal why you gotta chase shit
    To know its no thrills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Cuzzo that's the same wayu I felt like what more do I even need to say about this joint....to be honest most of the ones from here on out need no explanation because they are just fire but this Dear Diary was one of those joints I just felt from the intial listen (like most of his tracks) because he says stuff and I feel like he is speaking directly for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I damn near shed a tear listening to this song.... the part about the baby moms was on point.... so hard but i feel him on this sometimes you just want to vent but who can u vent to so you go crazy sometimes and people just dont understand this is shit that cant be fixed in a conversation it has to be worked on.... when i first heard this joint i think i called like 10 people.... signed by yours truely

    ReplyDelete