About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Friday, June 25, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#9)

#9 - Three Sides To A Story
Making lyrics come to life is a trait every MC does not possess but Budden has the ability to do it as you can hear in this track. I personally love songs like this because it plays in my mind like a movie and I can actually visualize a video and the verses scene by scene in my head. I am not going to elaborate too much because for those that haven't heard this song before I really want you to listen to it so you can bear the same appreciation as I do for this track because it's sheer genius in my opinion...so please give this one a listen and see how the story begins and then ultimately climaxes.....REAL HIP HOP SHIT!!!!!

no quotes on this one cause Budden's words are much more potent when heard rather than read on this one


2 comments:

  1. Whenever I listen to MM2, I make sure that I pay attention to this track because as you said the story that's being told can be visualized. Great selection cuzzo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would appreciate this one, wait till tomorrow I got hype!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete