About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#4)

#4 - Hello Expectations
"it makes sense i'm being framed....I'm a work of art"

Alright we are at the top 4 and this one is a newer song by Joe but it made it into this slot for one reason...IT'S ME!!! The next 4 songs on the list beginning with this one mean more to me than any of the others simply because they are honest representations of my varying moods, emotions, feelings etc. A lot of times we hear a song or some form of music and instantly relate to it, it immediately resonates within us and get deep down to our soul to the point of giving you goosebumps and chills because you feel like the artist actually knows you and is actually speaking for you and as I stated previously I think that's what many of us admire about Joe, it's his ability to connect with us...sure he can't reach everyone but who can, that's not nor never should be the goal. When I do my blogs, YouTube vids, etc it's to attract those interested not those who don't care to know me or what I am about. "Hello Expectations" gives me an escape if you will, it allows me to think about my life and the expectations I have set for myself and the ones that others have set for me, and how I continually exceed them because I always push to do just that.

"my audience is die hard so if my fans spazzing you might see the 1st drive by from a bandwagon"

"I try to see shit in all shades so i'm prepped when they finally show their true colors"

"word from the wise, when you lie, make sure the trail is gone and don't expect a happy ending unless you in the nail salon"

And this last one (he always gives a line in a song that just sticks with me) just was really that one line that was just so epic I have to keep repeating it when I listen to that piece of the song itself

"if you got an assessment of what I represent, it's more than likely negligent if we were never friends"

2 comments:

  1. Dope selection here cuzzo. I play this often and this track hits home. Matter of fact, it's my Yahoo IM status message. LOL

    "Aint gotta worry bout who Im tryna appeal to
    all I do is keep it in fifth , what up Philip Hughes
    Public enemy, Im just Mr Terminator X, now who Im gone terminate next
    Hearin all sorts of fables prolly....... whom if you chose to believe will have you thinkin im unstable"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUzzo I told you I was coming with it son!!!

    ReplyDelete