About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 3, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#31)

#31 - Do Tell
There are many songs from Joe Budden that I can just relate to from top to bottom and this is one of them because it really hits home on a lot of levels because I think we all go through some of these same feelings and emotions. Songs like this are why I got some much love and admiration for Joe Budden as an MC as well as just a regular everyday dude because that's how he gives it to the masses which is why his music is so powerful. The line I will include at the end of this is one of my all time favorites because it is truly how I feel about all my friends and people in my life because honestly without them I don't know what kind of friend or even man I would be. I mean just listening to this joint as I write this is making me want to put down all these great lines that Joe is spitting...man I should have put this joint a little higher now that I am thinking about it...lol

"tell my friends each one they taught me how to be one...i owe to them part of everything that i've become"

2 comments: