About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Friday, June 18, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#16)

#16 - Focus
This was the 1st song from Budden that I had heard, I was living in Atlanta and my boy Renard was playing that Def Jam fighting game and I saw this dude in a red hoodie named "Joe Budden" and I was like who is this cat, looked it up and found this song and I was like okay 1st off homie is from New Jerz so thats a win since thats the homestate so I gotta give him a chance and then I downloaded the track and was hooked. The beat is ill and lyrically Joe ripped and delivered perfectly with the flow of the song. This was the 1st taste of the greatness that we know of as JUMPOFF!!!!

"we pump diesel, I ain't talking bout jeans and sneakers"

"jumpoff that nigga known to see me with at least 2 birds like Jack Tripper"

"I won't see ya tomorrow how we going out to eat...I thought you ain't swallow"

1 comment:

  1. This is the song that made me become a Joe Budden fan. This is the song I think Joe Budden should've gotten fame off of. This is the line (we pump diesel, I ain't talking bout jeans and sneakers) that caused 50 to diss him in XXL (Guest Editor shit during GRODT days) and caused the lil beef between them. But another great selection cuzzo.

    ReplyDelete